Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Must read

Boy: Hello Babe…. (11:45pm)

Girl: (last seen at 11:46pm)

Boy: Hey please answer me (11:50pm)

Girl: (last seen at 11:52pm)

Boy: But why do you treat me like that??
Why don’t you answer me? (12:00am)

Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)

Boy: Ok good night dear,
i just wanted to tell you that tody I have received my salary worth Rs.50,000 and i have reserved Rs.20,000 for your shopping….but l think

Girl(typing): ohh hi dear…
Actually mum was here thats why I couldn’t reply…
N wow darling thats a gr8 newz….
I love you a lot..
N when shall we go ? (12:05am)

Boy: (last seen 12:06am)

Girl: Baby please answer me na…
dear i was off last time, lemme know na when shall we go?(12:08am)

Boy: (last seen 12:09am)

Girl: I think your looking very tired cpz off work load..
So now u go to bed n sleep.. well honey, tk cr, (12:10am)

Boy: (last seen 12:12am)
.
.
Girl: sorry to disturb u but 1 thing I forgot that
tomorrow mom dad are not at home in the evening, so u can come to my place after shopping..love u janu..gudnyt.. (12:20am)
Boy(online) – ohh i was preparing for sleep, surely we will meet..c ya tomorrw..mmuuahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment