Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BEAUTIFUL EYES............

BEAUTIFUL EYES............

How can I forget her beautiful eyes...

Her eyes were as cool as the ice...

I saw a foreigner girl in front of my eyes...

She was gazing into my eyes...

I was loosing control on my eyes...

Her eyes were extremely beautiful n very nice...

I thaught I'm just dreaming all this at night...

Because I hadn't seen before such beautiful eyes...

Her beautiful eyes were as blue as the sky...

A lot of people were all around...

Like there was no sole n sight...

It all was being in front of my eyes...

How can I forget her beautiful eyes...

She suddenly came close in front of my eyes...

Even she suddenly dissappeared in front of my eyes...

It was an everlasting moment of my life...

I don't remember her face n smile...

But whenever I close my eyes...

Her beautiful eyes get appear in front of my eyes..

How can I forget her beautiful eyes..........!!!

Regards
Ajay Yadav

2 comments: