Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Funny interview

Interview Starts..����.HR

OFFICER:- what is your name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

HR OFFICER:- In full please

MUZO:- Muzo Phiri

HR OFFICER:- your father's name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

HR OFFICER:- what does that mean?

MUZO:- Melvin Phiri

HR OFFICER:- your native place?

MUZO: M.P sir

HR OFFICER:- what's that?

MUZO:- Muchinga Province

HR OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

MUZO:- M.P

HR OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

MUZO:- Mathematics Professor

HR OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

MUZO:- it is because of M.P sir

HR OFFICER: meaning?

MUZO:- Money Problems

HR OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

MUZO: MP sir.

HR OFFICER: and what is that?
MUZO:- Marvelous Personality

HR OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

MUZO:- sir, how was my M.P sir?

HR OFFICER:- and what's that again?

MUZO:- My Performance.

HR OFFICER:- I think u hv an M.P

MUZO:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

HR OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!

Don't laugh alone. Send to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment